$9.49 (GST included)
Our Premium Organic Coconut Cream is ethically sourced, fair trade and full of natural goodness
Use in cooking and baking to add a rich coconut flavor and creamy texture
This rich coconut cream can be scooped or watered down with filtered water to thin
Shelf stable sealed at room temperature or use within 72 hours once opened
Coconut 80%, Water 19.78% = total 99.78%
Stabilizer/Thickener E412, E415
All containers used for Purecoco Coconut Cream are Food Grade Standard.
Disclaimer: The health information presented is of a general nature and is only intended to provide a summary of the subjects covered. The information is not intended to be comprehensive or to provide medical advice to you. While all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information, no responsibility or liability is accepted and no person should act in reliance on any statement contained in the information provided. All health ailments should be treated by a qualified health professional.
All shipping is by Fastways NZ Tracked Delivery with a target delivery time of 1-5 working days.
Shipping cost is determined by weight and is calculated at checkout.
Additional freight charges may apply for rural and overseas deliveries.