- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup PureCoco coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic PureCoco Coconut Nectar
- 1 tsp. natural vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 135 °C.
- In a blender, add almonds, cashews, and coconut flakes to chop into small pieces. Do not over blend leaving it rather chunky.
- Warm coconut oil, coconut nectar, cinnamon and salt over low/medium heat in a large saucepan, for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Then add seeds, nuts and rolled oats and stir to coat.
- Spread muesli mixture evenly onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and add dried cranberries
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes or until hardened. Break apart granola. Store in an airtight container